- The name of your school may have changed, please open a new tab on your browser and do a quick online search to ensure the name of your school has not been changed
- Try looking under a different state or region, many countries have gone through governmental reconfiguration, so many schools are now listed under new states or regions
- If you still cannot locate your school, please contact us with the following information
- Name of school
- Country and city where school is located
- If you have a link to the school’s website, please include it as well
- Click on the camera icon located on the left top corner of the cover page
- Select a file and click open
- Position your image the way you want it, then click save
- On your profile page, click on the blue arrow symbol “Add a new post”
- Select the 3rd tab “Share Url”
- Paste the Url and press preview
- Then click “Post now”
On your profile page, select the picture or video, then click on “Edit” at the top left corner of the screen.
Important: if you are trying to share the URL of an account that is set in private on the other social media platform, you will not be able to see the post.
On your profile, when you click the pulse symbol with the + sign , you are able to record or upload a “video pulse”.
When others go to your profile that symbol lets them know when you have posted a “video pulse”.
A green color wave means there IS a “video pulse” available to watch.
A red color wave, means there is NO “video pulse” available to watch.
- On your profile page, click “Settings”
- Click on “Delete my Account”
- Select “Yes, I want to delete my account”
- Enter your password and click “Delete my account”
Click on “Forgot password?” located below the password box at the signing page.
Enter the e-mail address associated with your account, click “Submit”.
An email will be sent to your inbox, click on the link in the body of the e-mail.
Create a new password and click “Save” to confirm change.
Messages automatically self-destruct 7 days after they are sent whether they are read or not